Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stay in School Kids- Jan 17th 2008

It's been a while since we contributed to our blog. January is a long month when it's all gray skies and rain clouds. As most of our readers are in the south Puget Sound vicinity, we feel you can empathize. In an effort to infuse light into the January doldrums, we present this little diddy…

The set-up: I have a few days off from work, so I decided to pull out the sewing machine for a little creative reboot. It was still wrapped up from our moving company that shipped all our stuff here. It’s impossible to safely box a sewing machine, so the movers wrapped that and several other oddly shaped items in giant packing paper……..they also labeled everything. This is the delightfulness I pulled down from the attic this morning.

This is either retarded......or genius!

No comments: