We went to Magdalen college, actually pronounced "mod-lin", which is a french influenced pronunciation....Only in Oxford! It's one of the bigger colleges, and the one where CS Lewis was a fellow (teacher) for almost 30 years. As soon as you walk through the gates, all the noise from the street disappears and you're left staring at these gorgeous buildings that date back to the 13th century. It is a beautiful site, and even has a deer park with actual deer, which is pretty impressive considering it's right in the middle of the city. There are a few pics off to the side if you care to peruse through our delightful day.
Finally, I had to mention this sweet photo editing site I found. It's called picnik, and it's a lot like other editing sites or programs, with some extra fun stuff. Pete did a photo shoot one day when he was supposed to be studying. He did some experimenting with his razor and this was the result. I couldn't resist showing his creepy stache, with the help of the "60's effect" from picnik. I especially love the rounded edges. Classic!

Last note: Exactly 2 weeks until we're home basking in the glory that is summer in Washington! See most of you soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment