Pete, Sam, Taylor, and Adam all took a trip to Seattle one day and decided to try out this Thai place that Adam has been raving about for years. We hit the Seattle Art Museum, and University Village, but the highlight was definitely lunch! It was the BEST Thai food we’ve ever had, but you’ll have to give us a little lee-way on that b/c we’ve never been to Thailand to compare. It’s a teeny tiny little spot in the U-district on University Ave. I’m sure you could Google the directions, but we just followed our hearts and they led us straight there! Pad Thai, Yellow Curry, Pad Se-Ew, and Thai noodles filled our bellies and a little space in our hearts forever and ever. If you are in Seattle, you MUST try this place. Be prepared for a line, mostly because there are only about 4 tables in the whole joint. If you can, sit at the counter, it’s really hot in front of the stoves, but worth the show!
Mom has a crush on Tom, and I think there’s potential there. He doesn’t speak much English, just laughs and points, but he sure can cook! Besides, some of the best relationships are built on a little mystery…….what’s more mysterious than speaking different languages?!? Go for it Mom!
We left with incredibly full bellies, and a little extra in take-away boxes. Unfortunately I was so distracted by all the sights and smells, I forgot to take a picture. So instead, you get the cute little take-away boxes…………
……and to Thai Tom we say, “no, no…….Thank YOU!”
1 comment:
Yay for the new blog! Now I can actually see it from work and waste all kinds of wonderful time! It was SO great to see you and I'm counting down the days til Christmas!
Post a Comment