In case you were distracted by the merry-making in our last post and failed to notice, here's the before shot.
Carbon dating isn't possible in this case, so we can't be sure on an exact date, but we know that Peter hasn't cut his hair since sometime before we moved to England. Now, for those select few of you who aren't marking off the days we've been gone with an X and a sad face on their calendars, that's about a year and a half.
Can I get a yowza?
Somewhere between France and Spain, Pete realized it was getting a bit ridonkulous, so the second we touched ground in the UK, he let me hack it. And hack it, I did! Here he his in all his resplendence and joy.
SO much better, don't you think?


1 comment:
ridonkulous? I dont about that..ridonkulous is Denise Richards playing a Nuclear Physicist in a Bond Film...ha ha pfft...ridonkulous
Post a Comment