He's sort of shy at first.....plus I was buggin' him while he was playing...
Then I zoom in, and he gets serious again. Here, he's wondering if I'm going to leave him alone soon. I tell him I will, as soon as I get the money shot......In light of this momentous annual event, here are a couple fun facts you may not have known about Pete.
His childhood hero was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A
The song he feels best describes himself is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QsIL_CXCM
He's come so far!


4 comments:
Petr,
I would not even hesitate to spank you on your birthday.
So, it's officially not your birthday in England now, but it is in the good old US of A, so Happy Birthday! I hope Sam made you a cake, although I'm not sure how last year's could be topped.
Jill
Happy Birthday Pete! I dont know what to say about that last video. I was in 11th grade when that song hit the air waves. wow...
Also- I will admit I never knew where that phrase came from till today!
I have the power!
see you soon!
"By the Power of Grayskull.." seemed so real! I just needed to use some sort of sword-like instrument. Happy Bday Pete - welcome to the late 20s ;) I am leaving it this year so enjoy!
Post a Comment