It goes without saying that you all are familiar with my award winning blog, and that I’m pretty well known around here on The Internets. Well friends, we have another budding superstar in the family.
My brosef was on Glee!

Look! There he is, standing right next to Kurt and Mercedes, patiently waiting in line for his tater tots! Did he nail it, or what?!?! Just look at his face. He is in the zone! No one in the history of television has ever been more of a tater tot line stander. And, is it just me, or he is WEARING that backpack?!?!? Brilliance, just pure magic.
He can also be found in a variety of other shows, so your best bet is to just watch tv as much as possible and see if you spot him. That’s what I do. My place of employment is not amused, but I’m loyal to the fam. It’s gotta be done.
As a family, we're sort of considering this our windfall. We always knew we were destined for greatness. Thankfully, all this new attention hasn’t gotten out of control. For instance, I was talking to my Mom the other day and she was expressing her concern that this new found fame might be going to our heads. But I’m a good daughter, so as I was signing the papers on my new Hovercraft, I gently reassured her that we’re still just a normal family, down to earth, fun loving etc. She seemed to feel better, but I didn’t have time to find out. I had to get off the phone because they needed me to do a walking inspection of our recently acquired Qudditch field. Patents are pending for actual flying broomsticks. (And yes, I can still work Harry Potter into any topic of conversation!)
My point us, we're still the same Conrad/Jones/VanDerPuy clan we've always been. Simple and uncomplicated. That being said, until otherwise notified, please direct all enquiries to Adam through me. As I am also very busy and important, please allow 2-3 weeks for a reply. We will get back to you at our earliest convenience.
To Adam: if you could send me a check sometime soon, that’d be great. Everyone was more than happy to give me a line of credit when I showed them the picture of you standing next to Kurt, but I think I have to start giving them actual money next month. You’ve got some time, just get it to me at your convenience!
To Hulu & Fox: Thank you for letting me use this picture. I am not trying to steal your mojo, and I completely acknowledge that this image belongs to you, not me. Please don't shut me down.
3 comments:
very funny. but you forgot my fame... what was it again?
DUDE! that is hilarious. now, if I had posted this, you might question my photoshop skills. I will just have to watch the episode now!
I've always said that fame looks great on you. Just don't forget the small people (specifically ME) when Adam's all rich and famous. And, I just have to say, that while Glee is kinda impressive, Adam did make his true debut as Buckle at UPPC VBS.
Post a Comment