Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Boston, Baby!


Earlier this month, we took an amazing vacation to the East Coast. First stop was Boston. Tay and Adam met us where we had a whirlwind tour of a seriously cool city.

We stayed at the super swanky Intercontinental Boston which I did not take a picture of. Blog Fail!
Oh well, here are some pics of our adventure!













Obviously, we took in a little history.



We got aquainted with the local dialect.



  We marveled at the architecture




We checked out the local fare




We goofed off in a really old church




Pete found his namesake



Adam did some weird poses




Then he got a little too friendly with the locals




We saw a big ass lobster!




And overall, we had a totally awesome time!



2 comments:

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

What a fun trip! So cool that your family came out. Who is taking all these pics? I'm impressed!

Linda said...

I love hearing about your adventures! Dear dear friend, OXford misses you.