Here's a photo of the lovely couple.
I did some serious invading of personal space with the camera, but luckily babies don't really mind. Abe is very serious, he's a thinker of dramatic proportions.
But then I start singing him the Spider Man theme song, and he warms right up. Good ol' Spidey...works every time.
Can we please take a moment to notice the cheeks that are dripping off of this child. It's almost criminal.
And those neck rolls. Don't even get me STARTED on those neck rolls. Lord have mercy, I can't handle the neck rolls.
Actually it was GREAT to see them both. We love visitors! We spent a fun weekend staying up too late, sleeping in, and remembering that Oxford is actually pretty nice to look at. Especially in the spring, when the sun is shining! Thanks for coming guys, we had an awesome time!





2 comments:
yay for drippy cheeks!
Man, I have missed some things on this blog!! Way to catch me up though...I'm back in the loop so no need to fear. Jealous about the travels, digging the haircut and wondering...what's the countdown til you come home!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment