My attempt to show you how big the Forum is. It kind of fails. The moral of this particular post is that everything in Rome is big......huge actually. I'm pretty sure they invented the phrase "Go big or go home."
The Colosseum. Again.......big!
This is St. Peter's Basilica. It was so big, I didn't even attempt to get the whole thing in a photo.
This is a weird picture of both of us, but we were in Rome! We're not complaining.

They are much cuter than us.

A temple that Peter was really excited about. As I type this, he is telling me this is the Temple of Hercules Victor.........................excellent.

Some SERIOUS columns.

The Vatican Museums were awesome. They were beyond gi-normous. The holy city.....definitely not poor.

Ahhhhhh, Rome. We love you so!

A temple that Peter was really excited about. As I type this, he is telling me this is the Temple of Hercules Victor.........................excellent.

Some SERIOUS columns.

The Vatican Museums were awesome. They were beyond gi-normous. The holy city.....definitely not poor.
The stairs at the Vatican Museums. So cool. I made Peter take this shot becase I got vertigo looking down to the bottom and puked all over the Pope who just happened to be walking by. Random, huh!?!? (shout out to Benny XVI, sorry 'bout your shoes!)
Where's this guy going? And....is that a purse?

I could not get enough of the cheesy tourist art in the Piazza Navona. I wanted to buy every little painting and bring them home. You can get these in every city in Europe.....I fall for it everytime!
I think this guy is showing off......two horns? Really?
Notice the perfectly scultped buns in the background........nice.
Ahhhhhh, Rome. We love you so!










1 comment:
oh my goodness, I just love these photos! What kind of camera do you have Sam?
Post a Comment