Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A magnificent waste of time!

My friend Eric is a man of many talents. He has a vast knowledge of varying skill and artistry and is good at almost everything he does (except ice skating). While these talents are too many to name individually, one thing he excels at is coming up with incredibly entertaining ways to waste time.
This is a strong running theme in my memories of high school and endless summers in college. Be it sitting in class, waiting around backstage to sing or dance, (or at least pretend we were singing or dancing), or hanging out late into the night, we always had fun things to do. Often Eric was at the center of it. You might say it’s his sixth sense.

So, to the point of this post. You should play Barack, Paper, Scissors!



Yes, it’s Obama themed, but I promise it’s fun even if you voted for the other guy. His name just works, ya know?! If you lose right away….wow, you suck! Just kidding, but if you do, play again. If you can make it to the 2nd round, you won’t be disappointed. I am very proud to say that my husband made it to Round 2 on his first go. We won’t say what happened on my first try. After you play, come back here and tell us if you started out pumping your fist along with him like Pete and I did…..

And now for a shameless plug:
I’ve been meaning to do this for a while, and never quite got to it. (sorry Eric). If you haven’t spent some time on You Tube at BenandEric.com, you should definitely do so.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=2beezydotcom
My personal favs are The Two Dudes Mega mix and all Paul Brogan videos. Oh how we love Paul Brogan! He reminds me of the gift rapper.

Have fun, and for the record we take back all promise to stop posting our Youtube finds……there’s just too much good stuff!

1 comment:

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I was dying laughing when he sent this to me. The first time I played I did all Barack's....I figured it was a good strategy and I would catch him with the unexpected, but NO! I went down in flames. I can't get YouTube at work thank goodness or I'd waste hours! This is definitely one of my favs!