Friday, October 17, 2008

Youtube requiem for CSI Warrick Brown

So Pete and I were watching Janet Jackson's 1993 video 'Again' on youtube (I'm not gonna try to explain why this is what we were doing on a friday night), and we noticed a certain dreadlocked, virile, man beast (Pete's words) accompanying Ms. Jackson in some serious canoodling.

For those of you who watch CSI, we're gonna spoil the latest, so stop reading if you haven't seen it recently.....



Our dear dear, sweet Warrick Brown was murdered. Don't worry, Nick Stokes was on the case, and they wrapped it up in a tidy 40 minutes. Man, we love TV magic.
Anywho, Warrick Brown, long before he sported that moniker, was snuggling up with Janet in a steamy music video, which I have graciously included in this post. If you wanna fast forward to the money shot, go to 2:37 or 3:01. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the early 90's throwback and Warrick's sweet caress (Pete's words).



Also, we promise to stop posting our youtube finds on our blog. We realize you have better things to do with your time........we however......do not!

Now that my husband has left my side and stopped co-writing this post with me, I should mention the hilarious incident of him, at about 13 yrs. old, walking into the UP Library, most likely to get a couple Looney Tunes videos, and stumbling across the Rolling Stone magazine featuring Janet's racey album cover photo. If you don't know the one I'm talking about, I'll leave you to google on your own time. Let's just say a barrage of shock, young male hormones, and jealousy for those hands left him utterly speechless. Also, a little bit guilty for cruising by the magazine rack more than 4 times. This story told years later, left me in hysterics!

2 comments:

anne said...

I love this Janet video...it was one of my favorites. Good call on the male hottie. :)

Keep up the YouTube posts because my husband and I have nothing better to do on Friday nights than catch up on our blog reading.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anne, reading blogs and updating my own is now my favorite past time. Only you Sam would have recognized that the guy in dreads is Warrick. I love it! I still fondly reminisce (sp?) your song about Nick Stokes and his hot black friend, something like this "I want you Nick Stokes and your hot black friend too" If this is way off Sam I would love to hear the original version :) Also, congrats on your night out at the theatre, very impressive!