Tay was going to be in Chicago for a few days, so I took a breezy 6 1/2 hr bus ride up to meet her and check out the windy city. It was not very windy, but it was snowy! I got a ton of time to play with my new favorite toy.......have I mentioned we got iphones? Yup, 2 posts in one month where I mention the phone. It's not over yet people!
Yeah, that just happened.


3 comments:
Drew has an iPhone... I have a hand me down old phone (don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I can text and have conversations) however, doesn't it seem like the photographer should be the one to have the iPhone? ;) so glad you are enjoying your new toy my dear!
Your trip looks like so much fun! I'm glad that "breezy" bus ride brought you back safely!
I cannot wait to visit this city properly. Will you take a bus to come see us when we do?
Post a Comment