Friday, May 22, 2009

This has nothing to do with ancient Rome

It's a little tense in the VDP casa nowadays. The Roman Republic has taken over our lives. The stress is like a cloud that hovers over our house and all we want to do is be done writing, and be done moving. If anyone knows how to apparate, and they've been waiting for the perfect time to show us how........NOW would be the time. Anybody.......????

Thankfully, we know that this stress bomb will pass in just a few short weeks. Until then, we look to the little things to get us through. We found these commercials earlier today, and after watching them about 5 times each, we thought we'd share them with you.





Who cares if it's a commercial for health insurance?? These are genius! 

Enjoy friends, we'll see you on the other side!

3 comments:

lindsaybrooke said...

ahhhhh!!! love it..

Jill Nyegaard said...

Hysterical. Is this kid an actor or just a great storyteller?

samandpeteVDP said...

I'm not sure what he is. All I'm sure of is that I need him in my life, preferably on a permanent basis.