The trees are out in force this year. We have been totally blown away by all the fall colors in this part of the country. Those in the Northwest know that we mostly get dark green all year round. In England it felt like everything was grey for about 10 months of the year. Not a lot of color to be seen. It’s great to see so much color this time of year, especially in a new place where we don’t have a social life. At least we have the trees.
Now, in light of this post, I ask that my dear readers cut me some slack. We did after all just move to Ohio………we need to find some awesome anyway we can get it. And in my book, nature is awesome. Naaature! (Name that quote.)
I was telling a good friend about the beautiful fall colors the other night and she called me an old woman! Highly offended, I promptly hung up on her and went back to my knitting on the plastic covered sofa. Matlock was about to come on.
Old woman indeed.




4 comments:
That is hilarious. Crochet is one of my favorite pastimes. I think what I'm going to do for Halloween is get a little white t-shirt and write my sign idea on it. Knowing Elly, I'd have to pin the sign to her back where she couldn't see it otherwise she wouldn't wear that either! I actually bought her a Dora the Explorer costume as a back-up and I whipped it out last night thinking i was a GENIUS and she yelled "no like it! no like it!" UGH! It must be the whole costume idea. I'll need to involve a little trickery one way or the other...
I re-read almost all of this blog! yes all. I got very sentimental. The memories have been captured so well. Its awesome! I love that Joni photo!!! I love all of the photos.
from mom!!!
Beautiful shots...and we already know that I'm old...so save the jokes! And my couch should be plastic covered because of my 3 small children under 5. A plastic cover would come in handy. What kind of camera are you shooting with these days???
Post a Comment