Who doesn't love a good slideshow to waste some time? I recently changed our screensaver to scroll through all the photos on our computer. I came home from work the other night, and there was Peter, just staring at the screen. From the looks of it, he had been there for quite some time. Upon further interview, it turned out to be about 3 hours. We have a LOT of pictures.......
I dug these goodies up from our wedding. It's the "photo booth" we set up in one of the back rooms. It was hysterical going through these again. I will never wonder which of our friends are extroverts, which is really just a nice way of calling you camera hogs.
WARNING: There are underwear and butts in this slideshow. No nakedness, everything is modestly clothed, but I though I should warn you in case you're reading this with a 2 year old, or your fragile granny who suffers from heart palpitations. We wouldn't want to push granny over the edge becasue of some silly old boxers. Enjoy!
Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.
5 comments:
Way too many pictures of Sean Tyson.
That might be the coolest idea in the world! I loved looking through these...and I don't even know half of the people. How fun! I was cracking up...you have some really silly friends. What great memories for you to have.
Love it!
YES!!!!!! classic.
These are great! Obviously Sean is one of the "extroverts"
Wow. I agree. That's a lot of Sean. And now I wish it was September 2006. Those were the days.
Post a Comment